Iris Global School: Fortaleza, Brazil
A New Breed of Missionaries
There is a new breed of missionaries being released across the earth, transparent saints, with oversized hearts, beating in rhythm with the heart of their Bridegroom King Jesus, carrying His glory across the earth. Fearless, laid-down lovers that know a love that has no boundaries, and are ready to run into the darkest places of the earth and bring in the lost, the dying, the poor and the broken. Jesus came with ceaseless love for both the one and the masses. Now we must do the same: stop for the one, but believe for the multitudes.
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Date: March 12, 2018 - May 25, 2018 (Students can arrive March 10th or 11th. After the School, students must leave May 26th or 27th.)
Cost: US $2,400 tuition (includes housing, meals, and 10 day outreach fee) + $200 registration fee
Brazilian Nationals, please visit www.irisbrasil.org/fortaleza/pt-br/escola-de-missoes
Students will also be expected to join a 10 day outreach during the school in interior of northeastern Brazil.
Iris Global Mission School: Fortaleza
God is calling His sons and daughters to GO into ALL the earth, that His house may be full! Iris Global Missions School: Fortaleza is preparation for harvesting the nations. For this purpose Iris Global offers international, two and a half month missions training schools based in Fortaleza on the northeast coast of Brazil. We invite you to come and be trained in the field. Live, love and learn from the poor:
- Attend a missionary training school with Brazilian missionaries and leaders
- Be trained by experienced and anointed international ministers and missionaries.
- Two and a half months including outreach: Phase 1 will focus on teaching, discipling and practical missions. Phase 2 will be an outreach into less reached and unreached areas.
- Go on evangelistic outreaches in local bush areas
- Gain understanding of how to minister cross-culturally
- Be practically equipped for the physical challenges of third-world nations
- Live with a company of abandoned, holy and whole-hearted lovers at Iris Global Fortaleza
- Opportunity to become a long-term missionary at an Iris base. (after interest shown, decisions will be made case-by-case)
Required Reading: (You will be required to write a report on 3 of the books)
We recommend that you read as many of the books as possible before the school begins
- Why Revival Tarries – Leonard Ravenhill
- Compelled By Love – Heidi Baker
- The Heavenly Man – Brother Yun
- Keep Your Love On – Danny Silk
- Crazy Love – Francis Chan
- Like a Mighty Wind – Mel Tari
- The New Testament (If you haven’t read it before)
- Biographies: (Choose 1 )
- William Carey
- Samuel Morris by Lindley Baldwin
- George Muller
- C.T Studd
- Is That Really You God? Hearing the Voice of God – Loren Cunningham with Janice Rogers
- Systematic Theology – Wayne Grudam
- Church History – Bruce L. Shelley
Questions about registration or payments can be sent by email to email@example.com
For more information you can visit www.irisbrasil.org/fortaleza/missions-school
You are invited to come!
With much love in Jesus,
Rolland and Heidi Baker
Attention Mission School Alumni: For Staff
If you have graduated from one of our mission schools and are interested in applying for a staff position at Iris Global School: Fortaleza, please start an online staff application. We are asking for Harvest School Staff to arrive between February 12th - 15th and leave by June 5th. We also expect staff to lead the 10-day outreach during the school. If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted that you are considering serving with us in 2018 in Brazil! We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information you can visit www.irisbrasil.org/fortaleza/missions-school/
Registration Now Closed
FT3: Mar 6, 2017 until May 19, 2017
FT3 Full: Online applications closed