What God Has Prepared
Mighty in the kingdom are the little broken ones who know how to rely on their big, big God. In our frailty, He is so much better and more amazing than we can imagine, and when we meet Him, our plans and our intentions evaporate before the awesome things He has prepared for us. It’s time to lay down our lives and step into His will, purpose, and plan and tune our ears to His voice. To be in tune with Him is to have the mind of Christ and results in thinking and doing things His way.
Heidi Baker at the Revival Alliance Conference hosted by Harvest Rock Church in Pasadena, CA. | Originally Preached: April 2014
- It’s All About Jesus (and Laughter)!!! Rolland Baker in September 2014.
- Don’t Be Short Sighted Rolland Baker in Australia, early 2014.
- Finishing Well January, 2010. Cornerstone Community Church- Singapore.
- Revival is Knowing Jesus April, 2014. Harvest Rock Church- Pasadena, CA.
- Core Value Three October 19th, 2010. Harvest School
- Core Values One and Two October 18th, 2010. Harvest School
- Don’t Love the World, Love People April 7th, 2013. Pasadena, California
- God Promises Favour and Fruitfulness March 17th, 2007. St. Aldate’s London
- Dream the Dreams of God February 26th, 2011. Oxford, England
- Tenacious Love Part 1, May 16th, 2009. Oxford, England
- Tenacious Love Part 2, May 16th, 2009. Oxford, England
- What Will You Do With Your Little Lunch March 17th, 2007. St. Aldate’s London
- Best Taught By Children And The Poor March 18th, 2007. St. Aldate’s London
← / → previous/next track space bar play/pause