Iris Central Coast invites you to join us for Voices School of Prayer, a twelve-day intensive experience.
Location: Our Iris base in Pismo Beach, California.
Date: July 23, 2018 - August 4, 2018
Cost: US $1,000 tuition + $100 non-refundable registration fee. (Cost includes accommodation, plus breakfast and lunch daily.)
- Earlybird Rate: $900 (full payment before June 30, 2018)
- Married couples: $950 each + $100 registration fee
- Local Resident Couples: $700 each (No accommodation or breakfast included)
- Local Residents Singles: $700 (No accommodation or breakfast included)
Applications will be open April 3rd, 2018 - July 15th, 2018.
Abba is igniting a prayer movement throughout the nations of the earth. He is calling us into the fire of His heart, to be a people who will pray for a visitation on His Church, and who will cry out for a revival in the earth. He is raising up those He spoke of in Isaiah 28:5, who will have a ‘spirit of justice upon them to turn back the battle at the gates’ of our cities and nations. This is the people David spoke of in Psalm 24, whose worship and praise opens the gates of cities to the fullness of the King of Glory.
Jesus is calling forth Friends of the Bridegroom, worshippers, musicians, singers and intercessors who will take their place as watchmen on this global wall of intercession. Part of this movement is the establishment of Houses of Prayer, where people can cultivate intimacy and intercession in an atmosphere of worship and prayer. If you desire to grow in the context of worship and prayer in a House of Prayer context, or if you just want to enhance your prayer life in an atmosphere with others of like heart, this school is for you.
At Iris Central Coast, we are committed to equip, and empower God’s people with practical tools, to be, and do all Abba has called us into.
What will you gain from the school of prayer?
- Growth in your leadership skills in a House of Prayer context, as a worship leader, singer, musician and/or intercessor.
- Growth in confidence, boldness, and intimacy before God through practical tools that will help you cultivate a life of prayer and increase in your ability to hear God’s voice.
- Gain practical knowledge of the dynamics of corporate prayer meetings through the opportunity to experiment with various models of worship and intercession.
- Gain practical insights into understanding spiritual warfare, and the release of justice in the earth through intercession.
- Growth in your understanding of Biblical values and perspectives connected to the House of Prayer.
- Growth in your perception of the beauty and power of God.
With much love in Jesus,
Director, Voices House of Prayer
Rolland & Heidi Baker
Directors, Iris Global
Registration Now Closed
VP1: Jul 23, 2018 until Aug 4, 2018
VP1 Full: Online applications closed