A New Breed of Missionaries
There is a new breed of missionaries being released across the earth, transparent saints, with oversized hearts, beating in rhythm with the heart of their Bridegroom King Jesus, carrying His glory across the earth. Fearless, laid-down lovers that know a love that has no boundaries, and are ready to run into the darkest places of the earth and bring in the lost, the dying, the poor and the broken. Jesus came with ceaseless love for both the one and the masses. Now we must do the same: stop for the one, but believe for the multitudes.
Location: Our base in Pemba, Mozambique.
Date: June 1, 2018 - July 31, 2018
Cost: US $3,200 tuition (covering room and board, local transportation, and a diet of basic African cuisine) + $300 (non-refundable and non-transferable) registration fee (due within 10 days after receiving your acceptance letter.)
We also offer additional Mozambican and international outreaches at the end of each school. Testimonies and references will be requested.
Iris Harvest School of Missions 3 Months Training
God is calling His sons and daughters to GO into ALL the earth, that His house may be full! Iris Harvest School of Missions is preparation for harvesting the nations. For this purpose Iris Global offers international, three-month missions training schools based in Pemba on the north coast of Mozambique. We invite you to come and be trained on the field. Live, love and learn from the poor:
- Attend a missionary training school with Mozambican pastors and leaders
- Be trained by Heidi and Rolland Baker and other international ministers and missionaries
- Three months including extended outreaches: The schools dates are usually between 9–10 weeks. We have many international outreaches after the school that last from 2–4 weeks.
- Go on extended evangelistic outreaches in local bush areas
- Live with hundreds of children and experience the Father's heart
- Gain understanding of how to minister cross-culturally
- Get practically equipped for the physical challenges of third-world nations
- Live with a company of abandoned, holy and whole-hearted lovers at the Iris Global Village of Joy in Pemba, Mozambique
For more information or if you have questions regarding the school, contact email@example.com.
Attention Mission School Alumni:
If you have graduated from one of our mission schools in Pemba and are interested in applying for a staff position at Iris Harvest School, please start an online staff application. We are looking for more male staff members for the HS28 school. We are asking for Harvest School Staff that can commit to serve with us for both 2018 schools and also lead outreaches after each school. This would include starting in April or May and going through December. Contact Sylvia Steed firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We are delighted that you are considering serving with us in 2018 in Pemba! We will look forward to hearing from you.
You are invited to come!
With much love in Jesus,
Rolland and Heidi Baker
Apply to be Harvest School Staff »
Harvest School Alumni prerequisite
HS28: Jun 1, 2018 until Jul 31, 2018
Online applications open: Jan 15, 2018 PST
Applications close when school is full.
HS29: Oct 8, 2018 until Dec 4, 2018
Online applications open: May 1, 2018 PDT