Welcome to the Village of Hope in Guinea Conakry! Our vision is to see the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ radically impact the people of Guinea Conakry and to build a 40-acre campus to support our local community.
The Village of Hope is located at Dabompa Commune de Matoto, Guinea Conakry, West Africa. We have a small five bedroom flat where we house 13 children and 12 widows. Every day we worship together and see God’s hand of faithfulness sustain us.
Some of our ministry activities are:
• Evangelism outreach and Bible distribution
• Church Planting
• Daily care for the children and widows, including others in our community who don’t live with us
• Reconciliation for street children and their families
• Bringing hope to those in prison and to the children born in prison
• Training church leaders
• Hospital visits to pray with patients
• Cultivating our own food to provide for our family and community.